BIRT view report as PDF doesn't display complete records

Home Forums BIRT Reporting BIRT view report as PDF doesn't display complete records

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  anoopop 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

anoopop
    Participant

When I view results in my report it displays records completely in Web View but when it is viewed as PDF some of the records got cut from the view. This report is for a Contact that will have multiple contact records and for each contacts there will be multiple address as well as phone number records. I have created three Data Sets. One for Contacts, one for Contact address and third one for Contact phone. Then I have created a parent table in BIRT and created first detail row with the columns from Contacts Data Set. Created another child table and placed it in the second detail row of above table and constructed columns of this table using Contact address Data Set. Then created another table and placed it in the third detail row of parent table and constructed column of this table using Contact phone Data Set.I have attached the BirtReport.png that has both images from Web View and PDF View. Design.png shows the report design.BirtReportDesign

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.